If you have a passion for trees, are an experienced manager, and enjoy working with volunteers, this may be a great opportunity for you.
Tree Fresno is seeking a CEO who can lead the Board, staff and volunteers in achieving the organization’s mission of “Enriching the quality of life in the Fresno region with the addition of trees and trails.”
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4 years management experience, preferably with a non-profit; some CEO experience preferred; some higher-level education, 4-year degree in business preferred . Demonstrated ability in a) fundraising, b) developing/presenting impactful presentations, c) developing/analysing/managing budgets, d) managing multiple projects, e) marketing/educating, f) energizing/motivating staff and volunteers. Excellent computer skills including proficiency in MS Office and Power Point.
Job Duties include:
• Lead the staff, Board and volunteers in carrying out the mission, and achieving the vision of Tree Fresno
• Manage staff in the daily duties necessary to accomplishing specific goals
• Manage financials, identifying variances to budget
• Marketing and ensuring the high visibility of Tree Fresno to the community
• Fundraising, including grant writing (or identifying grant opportunities and overseeing the writing of grants); identifying/contacting potential donors
• Membership development
• Overseeing writing of monthly newsletter
• Managing multiple projects and overseeing events
• Engaging volunteers, motivating them to participate
• Participating as a member of Tree Fresno Board of Directors
• Educating community regarding the importance of trees/trails; and advocating on behalf of the work that Tree Fresno does
Excellent salary with benefits package included. DOE. Send resume to Ruth@hr-management.com