TreePeople is seeking a talented and dedicated Director of Marketing & Communications.
The Director of Marketing and Communications is primarily responsible for the brand assets and messaging of TreePeople, both internally and externally. This position requires a strategic thinker and self starter able to work in a highly collaborative environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the TreePeople brand including but not limited to program materials, videos, photographs, and brochures.
- Direct website development and maintenance.
- Direct PR and media, social media platforms and strategic use of same.
- Direct customer relationship management and digital strategy.
- Work collaboratively with President of the organization and all Departments.
SECONDARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Hire and manage freelance staff on an as needed basis.
- Establish, maintain and/or manage all marketing and communications systems and protocols.
- Serve as a member of, and in some cases facilitate, internal strategic teams.
For more information on the qualifications and to apply, please visit TreePeople’s website.