Open Positions at California ReLeaf
We currently do not have any open positions. Sign up for our e-Newsletter to receive updates on job opportunities.
About ReLeaf: For over 30 years, California ReLeaf’s mission has been to support grassroots efforts and build strategic partnerships that protect, enhance, and grow California’s urban and community forests. With the ReLeaf Network of 75+ member organizations, California ReLeaf works statewide to promote alliances among community-based groups, individuals, industry, and government agencies — encouraging all partners to contribute to the health and livability of our cities and the protection of our environment by planting and caring for trees.
Hiring Statement: California ReLeaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer. California ReLeaf is committed to leading with diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) as our guide in nonprofit programming to attract, develop and retain exceptional people, and create a work environment that is dynamic, rewarding, and enables each of us to realize our potential. California ReLeaf’s work environment is safe and open to all employees and partners, respecting the full spectrum of race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, political affiliation, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and all other classifications protected by law in the locality and/ or state in which you are working.
Job Opportunities in the California ReLeaf Network
Our Network of 75+ urban forest nonprofits and community groups share job openings and career opportunities with us. Please see our Network Member Jobs Board below for more information.
Are you a Network Member Organization and want us to share a job opportunity? Please complete our online Jobs Board Form.
TreePeople is seeking a talented and dedicated Director of Marketing & Communications. The Director of Marketing and Communications is primarily responsible for the brand assets and messaging of TreePeople, both internally and externally. This position...
Two California organizations that help grow trees, TreePeople and Bay Area Open Space Council, are hiring. TreePeople is looking for a new Volunteer Manager. The Volunteer Manager is responsible for managing the Volunteer Program including recruiting, orienting...
Field Operations Manager Guernville, CA Application deadline: 6/29/12 CLASSIFICATION: Part-time to Full Time/Exempt REPORTS TO: Executive Director ESSENTIAL FUNCTION: Stewards is seeking a highly qualified candidate to serve as Field Operations Manager to...
Job Opening: Project Manager Blue Heron Trails Visitor Contact Center (Grant Funded Project) Apply by Friday, June 22, 2012. Position Overview: The Project Manager works within the Native Trees in Urban and Rural Environments (NATURE) program and performs all...
Tree Davis is seeking a part-time Executive Director with the possibility of expansion to full-time status as additional funding is secured. Please email a cover letter and resume to David Robinson at email@example.com. Founded in 1992, Tree Davis’s...
Other Job Boards for Urban Forestry Related Positions
Private Tree Care Opportunities
- Tree Care Industry Association Job and Apprenticeship Board: CareerCenter.org
Municipal Government Job Opportunities
- State of California CalCareers.gov
- USDA Forest Service Careers
- Local Government GovernmentJobs.com
- Urban and Community Forestry Society’s Job Board (formerly SMA)
- American Public Works Association (APWA) Job Board
- Check Your Local City/County website for career opportunities
Utility Arborist Jobs
Green Jobs Boards
- Green Jobs Search
- Western Chapter International Association of Arborists (ISA) Job Listings
- Arbor Day Foundation Jobs Board
- Society of American Foresters Jobs Board
- Conservation Jobs Board
- Latino Outdoors Jobs Board
- Brown Girl Green – Green Jobs Board
- Justice Outside Jobs Board
- California Association for Outdoor and Environmental Education
Listservs that Share Job Opportunities
- Sign up for our e-Newsletter to receive updates on job opportunities at California ReLeaf and within our Network.
- CAL FIRE Urban and Community Forestry ListServ
- Alliance for Community Trees TreeBune e-Newsletter