California ReLeaf welcomes corporate donations. As as corporate donor, you become a strategic partner in our mission to preserve, protect, and enhance California’s urban and community forests. We are excited to publicly acknowledge and thank our corporate donors via the following criteria:
Donations up to $1,000:
- Personalized thank you letter/tax receipt, mailing of annual report, and inclusion on our newsletter mailing list
- Acknowledgement in California ReLeaf’s annual report
Donations of $1,000 or more:
- Name or logo on Network Update email (one month)
- Acknowledgment in a California ReLeaf Facebook and Twitter post
Donations of $5,000 or more:
- Name recognition on single issue of California Trees newsletter
- Acknowledgment of donor in a California ReLeaf blog post
Donations of $10,000 or more:
- Organization or corporate logo on Network Update and general interest emails (one year)
- Name recognition in one year of California Trees newsletters (4 issues)
Donations of $25,000 or more:
- Logo credit on the home page of California ReLeaf’s website (in sidebar along with U.S. Forest Service and CAL FIRE logos) for one year
- Name and/or logo acknowledgement in one issue of California Trees with an inset box to offer special recognition and gratitude for support of California ReLeaf.
- Other recognition as applicable to that donor or the donation request. This may include recognition in conference materials, on grant guideline packages, on printed brochures, in press releases, etc.*
* As needed, separate sponsorship recognition packages will be developed for each respective program.
Thank you for your interest in supporting California ReLeaf!